mercredi 9 décembre 2009
A place to see
If all was possible, I would go visit a Europe. More specifically Russia. The reasons why I want go in Russia are that I don't know much this country. This country is intriguing because it is far away. It's the more big country in the world. I would like learn a language in Russia, because it's very interresting. I would like to learn a culture. I will exchange my culture with others people in Russia. I will visit differents city, museums and monuments. I will eat a good dishes prepare in Russia. I would watch a hockey games, see a good players of hockey. I would like look a news animals.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
It's interseting you are very lucky if one day you can go there because tins place interrset me to and one day I want try to go there
RépondreSupprimerHey Kevin,
RépondreSupprimerReally interest I did not know that considering will want to go to Russia. The its there air has really to be innate beautiful place it low my half-sister is to go the year to pass and it has really to like its. The language is difficult but it is
Charles
I am agree with Charles, I did not know that considering will want to go Russia but I am really interesting to go visiting the Europe country. I want try to go there too.
RépondreSupprimer